Now baking in Singapore
These guidlines have been produced in line with advice and guidance from HM government.
• You should not come to work if you are a vulnerable person (by virtue of your age, underlying health condition, clinical condition or are pregnant)
• Staff should check themselves, their families and anyone they cohabit with daily, before starting work, for any signs and symptoms of coronavirus (e.g. a new, continuous cough and/or a high temperature) f you or those around you exhibit symptoms you most contact Donna Blyth or Marcio Assis BEFORE leaving home.
• Any member of staff who develops symptoms of coronavirus should be sent home and stay at home for 7 days from the onset of their symptoms.
• If you develop a high temperature or a persistent cough while at work, you should:
1 – Return home immediately
2 – Avoid touching anything
3 – Cough or sneeze into a tissue and put it in a bin, or if you do not have tissues, cough and sneeze into the crook of your elbow.
• If the member of staff lives in a household where someone else is unwell with symptoms of coronavirus then they must stay at home in line with the stay at home guidance
Hand Hygiene – PROTECT YOURSELF
• Wash hands more frequently than normal.
• Wash your hands with soap and water and dry them thoroughly, apply a 70% alcohol-based hand sanitiser and a new pair of gloves.